Proven Solutions Helping
You Create Impact
As an experienced educator, business leader, employer, public figure, or influential organizer in your community, your commitment to driving positive change and making a lasting impact is unwavering.
Solving the workforce shortage and filling open roles has been hard to tackle.
Yet, with the right framework and tools, you will be able to help entry-level talent, companies and communities thrive.
Specialized Career Guidance (SCG) specializes in training educational institutions, employers, and public and private organizations on how to build workforce pipelines that access an untapped pool of entry-level talent existing in our high schools.START BUILDING TODAY
SCG Strategy & Action Plan
Know where to start, who to engage, how to move forward. Walk away with a clarity and an action plan that can be implemented in 60 days.
- Have many competing priorities and don’t know where to start
- Are leading committees where there are lots of ideas, but no forward movement
- Are unsure on how to navigate next steps on a project
- Need funding to implement, but not sure where or how to obtain funding or braid existing funding
- Want to provide more opportunities to students, but have limited staff capacity
Then Start Here
Within 3 sessions you will have an efficient and strategic approach to bring clarity and an action plan within 60 days.
- Clients have reported this process has helped them clearly define next steps in building career exploration, career pathways and/or workforce pipelines
- Clients are no longer confused on where to start, who to engage, how to move forward
- Clients have realistic and attainable goals to reach and a method to measure success
SIGNATURE ONLINE PROGRAM
SCG Workforce Pipeline Accelerator
Transform the landscape and increase your post-secondary outcomes for students so ALL young people can thrive and build financially successful careers.
Designed for Educators and School Districts who are ready to:
- Hit the ground running
- Create a workforce pipeline in their community connecting high schools and employers to excite, train, and offer employment PRIOR to graduating from high school
- A guided process with professional development to build sustainable and scalable programs across multiple industry sectors
Economical price point to go at your own pace while having access to SCG - twice a month for LIVE office hours.
THE ACCELERATOR INCLUDES:
- Strategic career exploration programming emphasizing regional priorities
- Workforce pilot programs with student cohorts in multiple industry sectors
- Career pathways aligned with in-demand occupations
- Work-based learning coupled with industry recognized credential
- Pilot program toolbox
- Expert guidance on program implementation at all phases
- 4 Asynchronous modules
- 32 Mini lessons
- Professional development training
- Templates, assessments & resources
- Recorded interviews with industry experts
- Live office hours
The SCG Accelerator System™ Built on Proven Powerful Platform
The SCG Accelerator System™ is an integrated approach to workforce development with a comprehensive suite of solutions and consultation packages that generates results efficiently, effectively and quickly.
Underlying the system is a 3-component expansive framework designed to meet clients’ short- and long-term goals.SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Who We Consult with to Build Generational Prosperity Where Everyone Wins
We specialize in training educational institutions, employers, and public and private organizations on how to develop workforce pipelines that access an untapped pool of entry-level talent existing in our high schools.
Educators & School Districts
Our laser-focused work with educators produces rapid, tangible results.
With expertise in building workforce development pipelines, we unveil hidden career pathways and career opportunities that enhance the recruitment and retention of a diverse, inclusive, and equitable recruitment and placement for your students.
Collaborating with high school principals, CVTE directors, guidance counselors, and career counselors, we establish post-secondary career pathways and create efficient workforce pipelines for employer partners.
Our programs are meticulously crafted to align with local and regional industry priorities.
Employers and Training Partners
Our comprehensive consulting program is a structured process that quickly brings clarity, identifies stumbling blocks and implements steps to advance the recruitment and retention of entry level talent from high schools.
We collaborate with clients to create career pathways and develop recruitment strategies to build a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
We work with Associations to address recruitment and retention challenges faced by members.
Our programs are designed to increase outreach efforts between Associations and Educators, expand knowledge of post-secondary options and increase workforce preparedness opportunities among students.
Happy Clients Lead to Thriving Communities
In collaboration with Specialized Career Guidance, our team at AccuRounds provided high school students an overview of advanced manufacturing thru a virtual tour followed by Q&A. Judi and her team planned a productive event, with excellent feedback from both our team and the students. Programs like these are vital in exposing students to viable career pathways. [SCG] plays a key role in workforce development, connecting employers to their future workforce.
Michael Tamasi | President and CEO, AccuRounds
At Specialized Career Guidance, a workforce pipeline development consultancy, we specialize in training organizations and educational institutions on how to harness the potential of high school students as an invaluable resource for entry-level talent so everyone thrives and prospers.