Judi Vigna, Founder & CEO
Judi is the Founder and CEO of Specialized Career Guidance LLC. Her passion is to help students and young adults understand and explore a broad range of career interests and future goals. She has found that young adults often lack access to the information and steps needed to understand and assess career opportunities so she created her firm to address this disconnect. Judi hopes to help students find a career path that excites them and enables a successful future, while providing them with the skills needed to become successful.
Current Industry, Education and Community Involvement
- National Association of Women In Construction – Member
- Women for UMass Amherst – Steering Committee Member
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Plymouth South High School – Computer Aided Design Advisory Member
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council Certification (WBENC)
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification
- Healthy Plymouth Youth Engagement Founder
- Jordan Hospital Club – Past President and Board Member
- Plymouth North High School – Facilities Management Advisory Member
- Plymouth North High School – School Council Member
Annemarie Goode, Workforce Development Career Specialist
Annemarie has been an integral part of SCG since the very beginning when SCG was simply an idea. She is a Developmental Specialist who specializes in social-emotional learning issues.
Prior to joining SCG, Annemarie worked as a Student Success Coordinator, providing extensive outreach and guidance to college students in need of career planning support. She has also conducted parent education workshops and served in various capacities with the Social-Emotional Learning Alliance For Massachusetts.
Annemarie develops curriculum and provides instruction for SCG Career Exploratory Programs and will head our individual career services. She brings kindness, humor and an exceptional ability to listen to her role as Workforce Development Career Specialist at SCG.
Annemarie has degrees from Boston University and Wheelock College.