- Inspire and educate students, parents, young adults and school districts to the pathways within the construction industry
- Increase awareness of both the skilled trades, both union and non-union, and college pathways
- Create realistic expectations of the challenges, skill requirements and the successes of working in construction
- Evaluate work culture and return on financial investment
- Highlight and market current job and advanced study opportunities to students
- Provide ongoing career development support
- Programming including construction site tours, panel discussions and information small group sessions. Including soft skill development.
- Professional development programs for teachers, guidance counselors and administrators on careers and educational opportunities for the construction industry